Mearl’s Machine Works Ltd. In Kelowna is seeking a Pump Technician for our Pump & Valve Service Department.
Candidates must have exceptional mechanical aptitude, work ethic and troubleshooting skills.
Some basic duties include but are not limited to:
- Field removal and installation of pumps of various types and sizes
- Pump system troubleshooting
- New equipment Installations, field alignments and vibration analysis
- Precision field measurements for retrofit or modification
- Completing detailed inspection and installation reports
- Project review and discussion with customers on site
- Supervise, assist, and guide apprentices and support staff
- Co-ordinating job materials and work processes with office staff
Shift hours are 7:00am – 3:30am Monday to Friday with overtime hours often required
Candidates must be physically fit and capable of strenuous work in variable weather conditions.
Preference will be given to candidates who possess a Well Pump Installers ticket in BC.
Industrial sales experience and computer competency is a great asset however not required.