Mearl’s Machine Works Ltd. In Kelowna is seeking another Millwright for our Pump & Valve Service Department. Must have exceptional mechanical aptitude, troubleshooting skills and work ethic.
Some basic duties include but are not limited to:
- Shop and field disassembly / reassembly of equipment, system troubleshooting
- Pump Equipment Installations, field alignments and vibration analysis
- Field measurements for retrofit or modification
- Project review and planning with customers
- Liaise with inside sales staff to complete and quote jobs
- Supervise, assist, and guide apprentices and support staff
- Co-ordinating job materials and work processes with office staff
- Shift hours are 7:00am – 3:30am Monday to Friday with overtime hours often required
Registration as a Well Pump Installer is highly desired for this position.