Mearl’s Machine Works is seeking a Millwright to join our Pump & Valve Service Department in Kelowna, BC. This is a full-time and permanent position.
Some basic duties include but are not limited to:
- Installation of pumps, gearboxes, process piping, valves and other mechanical equipment
- Perform shop teardown and inspection of equipment for refurbishment
- Shop assembly of various equipment and final QC checks
- Site measurements for retrofit or modification
- Liaise with office staff to coordinate equipment repairs and materials
- Supervise, assist, and guide apprentices and support staff
- Shift hours are 7:00am – 3:30pm Monday to Friday
- Overtime hours and occasional out of town work is required
- Work on effluent equipment/systems is occasionally required
- Must be physically fit and capable of lifting heavy items
- Must possess Journeyman Millwright ticket
- BC Well Pump Installers ticket is highly desirable for this position
What we offer:
- A dynamic work environment with opportunities to learn and advance
- Competitive compensation
- Annual Tool allowance
- No cost training
- Well-rounded employer paid benefits program including health, dental, vision and more
- RRSP matching program
- Recognition and annual review program
Candidates must have a strong mechanical aptitude and a desire to learn new skills.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
Registration as a Well Pump Installer is highly desired for this position.
Mearl’s Machine Works Ltd. offers great benefits such as:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical & Dental
- Life Insurance
- Training / Personal Development Allowance
Millwright - Pump & Valve
After submitting the application form below, if you have any trouble attaching your detailed resume please e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org.