Mearl’s Machine Works Ltd. In Kelowna is seeking to add an additional member to our inside sales team. Must have exceptional interpersonal skills and be responsible and well organized.
Some basic duties include but are not limited to:
- Handling front counter sales for parts and machine shop work from walk in traffic, phone and email inquiries
- Ordering of parts and material
- Expediting and tracking of purchase orders
- Organizing machine shop jobs and liaise with the shop foreman to ensure work is completed to our high standards and on schedule
- Co-ordinate and organize field work
- Answering incoming phone calls
- Assist shop personnel in material and tool acquisition
Industrial sales experience and computer competency is a great asset however not required.
Mearl’s Machine Works Ltd. offers great benefits such as:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical & Dental
- Life Insurance
- Training / Personal Development Allowance
- Starting Wage: $58,000 – $62,000 per year.
Inside Bearing and Power Transmission Sales Representative.
After submitting the application form below, if you have any trouble attaching your detailed resume please e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org.